- Applied initiative to immediately act upon issues to achieve a resolution.
- Effectively communicated transport requirements to clients over the phone, in writing and in person as well as clarifying client freight requirements with operational staff.
- Managed and created appointments for fellow Sales Executives and Managers.
- Proactively organized and handled the client’s freight.
- Built strong rapport with clients and stakeholders over the telephone and in person.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers.
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
- Edit content produced by other members of the team.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.